What to expect in your Blissborn class
Each class contains:
- A review of the last class
- What's happening in today's class
- Hypnosis (usually everyone's favorite part!)
- Homework (really interesting reading and more hypnosis!)
- Q & A time (in the live class, of course)
Classes with your local teacher also include real work with a real hypnotherapist on fears and comfort techniques.
Homestudy classes contain a lot of the same information and a similar fear-release process that you can do on your own, after you learn what it's all about.
If you know you're built for a better birth, you're in the right place!
Blissborn is a childbirth education class emphasizing the power of your own mind to create a blissful birth. You already have everything you need to make it happen, and once you learn how to use it, you'll unlock that power for yourself.
Learn techniques that will shorten your labor and minimize your discomfort:
You can find out more:
- by checking out A look at the materials, which has excerpts from the manual as well as audio samples
- by reading about Blissborn's Philosophy
- by reading our most Frequently Asked Questions (which really are frequently asked and not just made up to get our points across)