Are you a homestudy student looking for your downloads? Get your downloads here!
Trying to decide whether to take a live class or do the Homestudy?
Use these questions to help you figure it out.
- Are you into talking to people and sharing ideas?
- Do you want to expand your social circle?
- Do you enjoy asking questions as you go?
- Do you have issues or fears that you'd like to work through with an expert?
- Do you work better if you have someone checking in with you?
- Do you want some dedicated time each week to spend focusing on your partner, your baby and yourself?
If so, look for a live class.
- Do you have an unusual schedule, or is your schedule very different from your partner's schedule or others' schedules? (This can still work with a private class — see above)
- Do you like to learn at your own pace?
- Are you likely to spend time working through issues or fears on your own?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you in an area where we don't yet have a Blissborn teacher?
If so, try the homestudy course.
"The Homestudy program was a good fit for me. Since this would be my 2nd natural birth, I really didn't think that I would need the fear-releasing class, but it turned out to be one of the most valuable classes for me, and I can honestly say that after I worked through each fear I never worried about it again. And of course all of the hypnosis sessions helped me sleep better!
"My entire labor/birth experience was less than 4 hours from start to finish, just like I had always pictured in my hypnosis sessions. I was completely comfortable through transition.
"I have already told one of my close friends (who just found out she's pregnant) all about Blissborn."
The Homestudy Program
The Blissborn Homestudy Program is right for you if these situations sound familiar:
- You’ve put a lot of thought and research into this, as you do to a lot of aspects of your life. You want the most comprehensive and effective training available.
- You believe in birth as a natural experience that is not typically a medical emergency. You want a calm, natural birth and you know that, with the right support, you’re capable … but you’re nervous about pain or losing control in labor.
- Perhaps you’ve seen birth documentaries like The Business of Being Born or Orgasmic Birth, and experienced a kind of awakening. You’ve realized that in order to avoid interventions and give yourself the best chance of having a natural birth, you will need to prepare differently.
- Being smart, intellectual and analytical has served you well, but this is different – you have begun to understand that to truly be in control in labor, it will not be through your intellect. Birth is in the realm of the heart, body and spirit. It is primal.
- You want your partner to be an integral part of the birth, to feel connected and important and to know just what to do to be effective as your supporter and your advocate! You also look forward to spending dedicated time with your partner each week preparing for your journey into parenthood.
- You can see being successful at really using your materials on your own, and you like the convenience of a home study program.
- Working with a live teacher just isn’t in the cards for you right now (we still think working with a teacher is the very best way to learn these skills).
Introducing the Blissborn Natural Birth Method Homestudy
Blissborn is a unique childbirth course that emphasizes your body’s natural wisdom for relaxation and natural pain control, as well as special techniques to resolve fear and health challenges.
Here are just some of the things you can look forward to…
- You’ll learn everything you need to know about birth, labor and delivery, including how to handle the unexpected and what your options are after the baby arrives.
- You’ll train your mind and body to profoundly relax anywhere, any time, instantly.
- You’ll work through fears (and we all have them, even if we think we don't).
- You'll connect deeply with your partner, who will be trained to be your supporter, protector, and coach.
- And you’ll experience personal growth and success from the very first class.
If you want to know more about what's in a Blissborn class, you can find it right here. Make sure you take a look at the materials, too, to view some sample pages from our comprehensive, 250-page manual!
This comprehensive training is devoted to preparing you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually for the birth of your baby – on your terms.
This is the only class you'll need.
You’ll receive materials for five classes that include activities, hypnosis, and support materials.
Here’s what’s included in the homestudy program:
The Blissborn Movie will show you a new world of possibilities, through real couples who share their births and their stories.
A 250-page comprehensive Blissborn Manual provides the most relevant and up to date information available.
Information is the key to confidence, and understanding what’s really important for your labor and birth.
Five audio classes take you and your partner through learning all about your tools for creating a peaceful labor and birth together, in a fun and easy format. You'll learn lots of interesting things about yourselves, your mind, and your body. And you'll learn important skills and tools to create a birth you'll love!
Six Blissborn self-hypnosis practice CDs create the perfect environment for you to get really good at quickly entering the perfect state for a relaxed and comfortable labor and birth. Each practice session takes about 20 minutes – that’s it! One of the CDs is designed for you to listen to in labor, as well.
Plus some fun extras...like clothespins to help you work with your pain control techniques, a big handy shopping bag, and your very own Blissborn pen.
Just like learning to type or drive a car, the more you practice the easier it gets! Preparing for labor has never been so relaxing before!
So, you’re interested. How do you proceed?
If you’re sure the Blissborn Homestudy course is right for you, order it early to ensure you’re ready to begin at the right time.
We recommend starting the class 2 or 3 months before your due date – anytime in the early third trimester.
Choose a schedule that works for you and your birth partner (who must attend all classes, too) at a time when the two of you can spend dedicated time without distractions.
FREE BONUS: If your doula, midwife, OB or other birth assistant hasn’t yet worked with a Blissborn birth, invite them to sit in! They’ll enjoy learning more about your birth choice and they’ll be fully trained in supporting you in your beautiful birth!
Get Your Blissborn Homestudy Program Now
Once you’ve ordered your Blissborn Home Study Program, we’ll ship it to you and you’ll be ready to begin your life-changing journey!
Join our newsletter on any page of this website so you’ll start receiving insights and true wisdom straight from the heart of Blissborn.
P.S. You know how every once in a while, you find that product or service that exceeds your expectations? This is one of those times.
Every aspect of Blissborn's Homestudy Program has been designed to be easy to understand, interesting, enlightening, and extraordinarily valuable. We have a 100% satisfaction rate. Our customer service and attention to detail are unsurpassed, and your satisfaction with your birth is our top priority. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed, every step of the way, starting now! This really is the most comprehensive, well-designed childbirth education available.
Ready to invest in your birth experience?
The homestudy kit is offered at only $297 $247 plus shipping. For a limited time!
Do you have a question about the homestudy program? Email us. And we'll get right back to you, no pressure, no spam. Promise!
Rest assured that you can contact Blissborn any time with questions as you go through the homestudy program. We are here for you!
You might also be interested in checking out these other pages:
If you want check out your options for working with a live teacher, see if there's a class in your area. We think working with a live teacher is your best bet if you can swing it!
Do you have more questions? Answers to everything under the sun await you on our FAQ page.